Registration will start October 14, 2008
This friendly race is a relay styled ski-o-thon, lasting 24 consecutive hours. Participants must form teams of 4 to 12 people, in an attempt to ski the most kilometres on the course, as possible in 24 hours. Different categories are available, thus making the event accessible to adrenaline junkies as well to those who just want to participate and help make a difference.
Before you start:
The captain’s name, full personal information and an email address (required) must be provided.
- Each team must name a captain. He or she must be responsible for registration, both online and on-site, for ensuring that all team members have a good understanding of the various rules and respect them, and for communication with the organizing committee on any questions. The captain may also play a motivating role for the team, ensuring that the minimum donation is achieved, encouraging and supporting the team members to achieve the team goal, if one has been established.
Know how many members are on your team.
- Participation : 6 to 12 participants
- Performance : 4 to 6 participants
Know the names of your team members, their age, telephone numbers, postal codes, and email addresses.
- If your team is incomplete at registration time, the names of missing participants can be added afterwards, but the deadline for this is November 30, 2008.
Make sure you've chosen the appropriate category when registering your team members.
- Performance (Advanced skiers and boarders)
Choose your registration package from the following option.
- Basic package (Optional lodging)
- Corporate package (Including donations and more, mandatory à la carte lodging)
Know your lodging needs, if applicable
- Regular lodging (Lodge de la Montagne, Plaza St-Bernard, La Tour des Voyageurs, Country Inn)
- Luxury lodging (Sommet des Neiges, Westin, Ermitage du Lac)
Open to all intermediate skiers and boarders who want to challenge themselves and support a worthy cause.
*Because there are so many teams and participants, our registration coordinator will contact and communicate directly with the Team Captains for all post-registration matters.